Every man and woman on earth is born with certain inalienable rights. These rights cannot be taken away by anyone unless you allow them to.
Governments do everything they can to strip us of our Rights. So it is up to each one of us to know what our inalienable rights are and then to stan up against anyone trying to take them away.
Common Law protects our rights and gives us the tools to defend them against any attempt to destroy them.
These are our Inalienable Rights
- To act in self-defense (personal, family, innocents, nation).
- To own and carry weapons for self-defense and for ensuring that the nation remains free.
- To own and control private property (land, money, personal items, intellectual property, etc.)
- To earn a living and keep the fruit of one’s labor.
- To freely migrate within the country or to leave the country.
- To worship—or not worship—God in the manner one chooses.
- To associate with—or disassociate from—any person or group.
- To express any idea through print, voice, banner, or other media.
- To be secure in one’s home, papers, and person against unwarranted searches and seizures (privacy).
- To be advised of the charges, in the event of arrest.
- To have a judge determine if the accused should be held for trial or for punishment.
- To be tried by a jury of one’s peers and face one’s accuser, in the event of being charged with a crime.
- To be tried by a jury of one’s peers, in the event of a suit in which the disputed amount is substantive.
- To suffer no cruel or unusual punishment.
- To establish, monitor, control, and petition our servant government to help secure the above rights.
- To abolish said government, when it becomes destructive of these rights.