ARE YOU PROUD TO BE AN AUSTRALIAN?
- Are you tired of the way the political party so-called governments are destroying our nation?
- Do you feel the media are lying to us?
- Are you disgusted with the banks foreclosing on our homes, businesses and farms?
- Do you think the courts are denying us justice and remedy?
- Have you been forced to pay fines and rates by local councils? Did you know that all those fines and rates are unlawful?
We know the pain you are feeling. We feel your frustration as we are forced to maintain “social distancing”, and facing unfair fines if we fail to observe them, as well as many other unfair and unconstitutional laws imposed by the political party governments.
Come along to a meeting to learn what we have found and how you can use this knowledge to make better lives for us and our families, our children, our loved ones and everyone around us to get solutions and justice.
Before you attend your Assembly
Please sign your Charter as a member of a Common Law Assembly before you come to the meeting, and bring your Certificate with you:
Click here to record your Charter
Read the Assembly Constitution to learn what the assembly is about and how it is organized:
Read the Assembly Constitution
(Clicking on these links will open a new window, leaving this one open for you to return to)
After you register you will receive an email with the meeting location and time
Please Note: To help us plan seating, please tell us the number of people in your party. Walk-ins may also attend, but we reserve the right of entry.