Invitation to attend the next Sunshine Coast Assembly on November 1, 2020
Highlights of the October 18 Common Law Assembly:
The October 18 Assembly was another fine success. During the meeting we achieved the following:
- Passed a Bylaw banning all covid restrictions on the Sunshine Coast. Download and use the text of the bylaw here: Download
- Voted in an Assembly Administration team, including a Convener, who shall preside at and chair all sessions of the Assembly, and by an Executive body and Corresponding Secretary. The Executive shall meet every two weeks at first to maintain the daily operations of the Assembly, its courts and its Militia.
- Swore in 8 more Sheriffs, bringing the total number of sheriffs for the Sunshine Coast to 11. One Sheriff who was voted in previously has left the Sunshine Coast for family reasons.
- We uninimously agree NOT TO VOTE in the upcoming unlawful Queensland election, and we all agreed that the first person who is summoned to court after refusing to pay a fine will be supported by the entire Assembly where we will tell the magistrate to stand down or be arrested by our Sheriffs.
- Accepted a Statement of Claim from an Assembly member to be heard before a common law court as soon as possible.
Our next Assembly will convene on November 1, 2020. If you would like to attend, please confirm by filling in the form below.
Our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 is our Common Law. We the People of the Commonwealth of Australia are the supreme authority, established in the Preamble with the first three words, “WHEREAS the people of New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania, humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God, have agreed to unite in one indissoluble Federal Commonwealth under the Crown of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and under the Constitution hereby established (Click here to Download and read the Constitution)
Only we the people can hold those who are causing so much pain directly accountable for their crimes against us by summoning them to a Common Law court to be tried before a Jury of 12 of their peers. We are the Common Wealth – Unite and Uphold the Right!
Before you register
Please download, print out, sign and then upload your Charter to form a Common Law Assembly. Click here
Clicking on the link will open a new window, leaving this one open for you to return to…
After you register you will receive an email with the meeting location and time
Please Note: To help us plan seating, please tell us the number of people in your party. Walk-ins may also attend, but we reserve the right of entry.