Invitation to attend the next Sunshine Coast Assembly on October 18
- Are you tired of the way the political party so-called governments are destroying our nation?
- Do you feel the media are lying to us?
- Are you disgusted with the banks foreclosing on our homes, businesses and farms?
- Do you think the courts are denying us justice and remedy?
- Have you been forced to pay fines and rates by local councils?
- Do you feel helpless and frustrated that you cannot make these “public servants” serve the People?
We know the pain you are feeling.
Now there is a solution.
Come along to a meeting to join the hundreds of others who have already joined forces in a Common Law Assembly where we are learning about our rights, freedoms, Common Law and how we can stand together to make better lives for us and our families, our children, our loved ones and everyone around us, and to work on solutions and get justice.
English Common Law that is the basis for our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901. We the People of the Commonwealth of Australia are the supreme power in the land. Only we can make the people who are causing so much pain directly accountable for their crimes against us. We are the Common Wealth – Unite and Uphold the Right!
Before you register
Please download, print out, sign and then upload your Charter to form a Common Law Assembly. Click here
Clicking on the link will open a new window, leaving this one open for you to return to.
After you register you will receive an email with the meeting location and time
Please Note: To help us plan seating, please tell us the number of people in your party. Walk-ins may also attend, but we reserve the right of entry.