When you start a common law assembly you should provide the documents listed on this page. Each document link has an explanation to tell you what it is, how to use it, and how it will help assembly members become a fully functioning common law local government:
- https://rebrand.ly/Original-Constitution – This is a copy of the original Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act. All Australians should read this so that we all know what our Supreme Law is.
- https://rebrand.ly/Common-Law-Introduction – Explains how and why the political parties have committed HIGH TREASON, and how they have hidden the truth from us.
- https://rebrand.ly/Introduction-Common-Law – an introduction to Common Law – what it is, how it works, how it protects us
- https://rebrand.ly/Our-Rights – The English Bill of Rights 1689. If you know your rights you can stand up for them and stop anyone trying to take them from you
- https://rebrand.ly/Covid-Bylaw-Business-Pack – Ask aseembly members to read, discuss and then vote on passing a Bylaw banning covid restrictions in your community
- https://rebrand.ly/Assembly-Constitution – The Assembly Constitution is your guide for setting up and managing your assembly, and for all assembly members to read, understand, and agree to
If you ever need any advice, help or if you have questions, please refer to these websites first:
https://commonlawcourtaus.org – General information about Common Law
https://commonlawcourtaus.info – Learn about Common Law and gain certificates of competence
Do you have a technical or other support request? Submit it to us here: